Further to the notice published on Tuesday 17th March 2020, the government announced on Friday 20th March 2020 that all bars, restaurants and cafes should close to the public with immediate effect.
This being so the Board of Directors, following this advice have, decided the following ;
- The Clubhouse bar and kitchen are closed.
- No Competition golf to be played.
- Members-only to play casual golf; no green fees.
- Those members who have golf clubs in the locker room(s) please can you remove from the lockers as from Monday 23rd March the Clubhouse will be TOTALLY CLOSED TO ALL MEMBERS.
- Would members when clearing lockers keep to the roped-off area in the lounge and exit from the locker room doors.
- We wish to maintain the golf course for members use, but ask that members act with common sense whilst playing.
- Do not congregate in large groups on the tee
- Do not use ball washers
- Do not shake hands
- Avoid the temptation to pick up someone else’s ball or tee
- Keep the flagstick in whilst putting and above all…
- Use social distancing measures in line with government advice.
- Rakes have been removed from bunkers so please smooth sand with your club/shoes.
Subscription fees are imminently due, so prompt payment is critical for the continued running of the club, so whilst these are uncertain times…
PLEASE CARRY ON PLAYING AND PLEASE PAY YOUR SUBS!
Board of Directors March 21st 2020