Information for all golfers before the start of a round
- Social distancing (2-metre rule) between non-household members throughout the course at all times
- Pace of play - Every hole to be completed within ten minutes – slow play may delay players behind you and the start times of players who are booked to tee off later
- Do not call players through if space is opening up in front of you, pick up and move to the next tee
- Do not search for lost balls for more than three minutes – If your ball is lost, use the local rule permitting the drop of another ball on fairway nearby with a two-shot penalty
- Do not touch the flagstick
- Do not pick up any golf balls other than the one you are playing with and do not share golf equipment
- Do not shake hands before or after your game
- Scorecards should be used by only one individual and must not be exchanged at any stage with other players of club officials
- Leave the golf course without delay
- Use the one way system as signposted when arriving at and when leaving the course
- Club house and locker rooms are closed – the disabled toilet located in the main entrance is available for use if required
- Practice putting green may be used by only two people at any one time shortly prior to round not after round has been completed – N.B Practice Net is out of use
- Golf buggies may be used by single individuals only and must be cleaned afterwards
- Bunker rakes removed - smooth over sand with feet or a club.
- Players who may need additional time to play their round should consider booking a tee time immediately prior to the reserved slots and commence at either 11.50 or 15.50.